Poly house farming is slowly gaining popularity in India. A farmer can make a huge profit from agriculture polyhouse farming. But many people aren’t aware of what exactly is a Polyhouse construction company or Naturally Ventilated Greenhouse hence today in this blog we will tell you all about Naturally Ventilated polyhouse and its benefits. So let’s start;
- Fruits that can be grown are Papaya, Strawberry, etc.
- Vegetables that can be grown include Cabbage, Bitter Gourd, Capsicum, Radish, Cauliflower, Chili, Coriander, Onion, Spinach, Tomato, etc.
- Flowers like Carnation, Gerbera, Marigold, Orchid and Rose can also be easily grown.
Benefits of polyhouse
- Your plants are grown under controlled temperature thus there are fewer chances of crop loss or damage.
- You can grow crops throughout the year and will not have to wait for any particular season.
- There are fewer pests and insects in a polyhouse wall covering.
- The external climate will not have any impact on the growth of crops.
- The quality of produce is obviously higher in Fan Pad Polyhouse.
- Good drainage and aeration
- Propagation of Ornamental Crops can also be done effortlessly in a polyhouse & the Government will be supported it in Polyhouse subsidy.
- Poly House gives the right environmental facilities to your plants in any season.
- It also increases yield by about 5 to 10 times.
- Less cropping period
- Fertilizer application is easier and is controlled automatically with the help of drip irrigation.
- Uniform and better quality
- Reduction in labor cost
- Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost.
- Low water requirement thus saving in water.
- Fewer chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost.
- Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use.
- Cultivation in problematic soil conditions.
- Cultivation in problematic climate conditions.
- Requires less area to get maximum yield and benefits.
- Easy to operate, maintain & control.
- Galvanized Steel Construction.
Poly house price decides by Shri Ji Green. Three types of price of polyhouse.
- 4000 Sqm. Poly house with planting price Rs. 984 INR Per Square meter Structure with drip irrigation system and vegetable crop. as like cucumber, capsicum & tomato.
- 4000 Sqm. Poly house price Rs. 844 INR Per Square meter Structure with Drip irrigation System.
- 4000 Sqm. Poly house price Rs. 750 INR Per Square meter Structure without an Irrigation system