Poly house farming is slowly gaining popularity in India. A farmer can make a huge profit from agriculture polyhouse farming. But many people aren’t aware of what exactly is a Polyhouse construction company or Naturally Ventilated Greenhouse hence today in this blog we will tell you all about Naturally Ventilated polyhouse and its benefits. So let’s start;
- Fruits that can be grown are Papaya, Strawberry, etc.
- Vegetables that can be grown include Cabbage, Bitter Gourd, Capsicum, Radish, Cauliflower, Chili, Coriander, Onion, Spinach, Tomato, etc.
- Flowers like Carnation, Gerbera, Marigold, Orchid and Rose can also be easily grown.
Benefits of polyhouse
Polyhouse Jaipur is very beneficial for farmers especially those who prefer organic farming. here are a few of the benefits of a polyhouse subsidy:
- Your plants are grown under controlled temperature thus there are fewer chances of crop loss or damage.
- You can grow crops throughout the year and will not have to wait for any particular season.
- There are fewer pests and insects in a polyhouse wall covering.
- The external climate will not have any impact on the growth of crops.
- The quality of produce is obviously higher in Fan Pad Polyhouse.
- Good drainage and aeration
- Propagation of Ornamental Crops can also be done effortlessly in a polyhouse & the Government will be supported it in Polyhouse subsidy.
- Poly House gives the right environmental facilities to your plants in any season.
- It also increases yield by about 5 to 10 times.
- Less cropping period
- Fertilizer application is easier and is controlled automatically with the help of drip irrigation.
- Uniform and better quality
- Reduction in labor cost
- Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost.
- Low water requirement thus saving in water.
- Fewer chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost.
- Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use.
- Cultivation in problematic soil conditions.
- Cultivation in problematic climate conditions.
- Requires less area to get maximum yield and benefits.
- Easy to operate, maintain & control.
- Galvanized Steel Construction.
Poly house price decides by Shri Ji Green. Three types of price of polyhouse.
- 4000 Sqm. Poly house with planting price Rs. 984 INR Per Square meter Structure with drip irrigation system and vegetable crop. as like cucumber, capsicum & tomato.
- 4000 Sqm. Poly house price Rs. 844 INR Per Square meter Structure with Drip irrigation System.
- 4000 Sqm. Poly house price Rs. 750 INR Per Square meter Structure without an Irrigation system
One thought to “Poly house”
what is final price ??