Insect Net For Poly House
- Insect Net For Poly House is also used in green house & nethouse.
- Pests and insects cause immense damage to the yield by feeding on or sucking the plant, depositing eggs on the crop and spreading disease.
- If you’re growing vegetables, you might want to try an insect net for your Polyhouse. One of my favourite ways to use these is as a way to deter birds from feasting on my edible plants.
- I don’t like it when they peck holes into my tomatoes and raspberries; I cover them with nets and make sure nothing can touch them.
How do the Nets Work?
- Nethouses: Light Weight frames with poles and cables that support the net.
- Walk-in Tunnels: completely covered with net, or covered with net and PE sheets.
- OptiNet is a sophisticated new-generation anti-insect net that integrates physical and optical protection.
Types of Anti Insect Nets
- For protection against fruit files (Mediterranean fruit fly and Fig fruit fly) in orchards and vineyards,Grape moth and Pomegranate Deudorix livia.
- For protection against mediterranean fruit fly in peppers.
- For partial blocking of white flies where climatic conditions do not allow the use of 50 mesh nets.
50- Mesh Net
- For protection against cucumber & vegetables crop.
|Insect Net for Poly house|
|Material||HDPE Mono Insect Net|
|GSM (+ & – ) 5%||70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 125, 135|
|Uses In||Poly house & Shade Net House|
|Width||3 Meter, 4.2 Meter, 6.2 Meter|
|Mesh Size||17, 25, 40, 50 Mesh|
|Color||Natural White / Milky|
|Useful Life||3 – 5 Year|
- Polyester netting which has insecticide bound to the external surface of the netting fibre using a resin; polyethylene which has insecticide incorporated into the fibre and polypropylene which has insecticide incorporated into the fibre.
- These nets come with a guarantee of 5 Years against UV degradation.
Insect Net Sizes
- Weight for 50 Mesh 120 GSM – 3 Meter x 100 Meter
- Weight for 40 mesh 110 GSM – 4.2 Meter x 100 Meter