Poly House Jaipur
Poly House Jaipur “Shri Ji Green” is Provided Complete Service with How to Install Poly house. It is Provide “agronomist service” for how to grow production.
- Introduction: Poly house Jaipur is a framed structure made of GI pipes/MS angles within protective shade made up to polythene 200 micron use for growing high value agricultural products. It is semi-circular & fully-circular, square or elongated in shape. Temperature, humidity, ventilation of a air are controlled by the equipment fixed in the poly house. Crops grown in the poly house are protected cultivation form intense hear, bright sunlight, strong winds, light diffuse, hailstones and cold waves. Poly house are used infloriclture, vegetables and nurseries. Beside form this, polyhouse are also used for horticulture, though the primary and best are floriculture when considering the investment. Every factor influencing a crop can be controlled in a poly house. High tech poly houses even have heating systems as well as soil heating systems to purify the soil of unwanted viruses, bacteria etc.
Advantages of poly-house/green-housed:-
- The yield may go up to 8-9 times higher than that of out door protected cultivation depending upon the type of greenhouse & shade net house, type of crop as like vegetable & flowers, environment control facilities in agri farming.
- Reliability of growth crop increases under greenhouse cultivation system.
- ideally suited for vegetables and flower crops.
- Year round production of floricultural crops and off season production of vegetable & fruit crops…
- Disease-free and genetically superiors transplants can be produced continuously.
- Efficient utilization of chemicals, pesticides to control pest and diseases due to precision farming…
- Water requirement of crops very limited and easy to control.
- Maintenance of stock plants, cultivation grafted plant-lets and micro propagated plant-lets.
- Hardening of tissue cultured plants
- Production of quality produce free of blemishes.
- Most useful in monitoring and controlling the instability of various ecological system.
- Modern techniques of Hydroponic (soil less culture), Geoponics and Nutrient film techniques are possible only under greenhouse cultivation.
|Width||3, 4.5 , 5 , 5.5 , 6.2 MTR.|
|Length||50 MTR. / 100 MTR.|
|Thickness||90 Gsm / 100 Gsm / 120 Gsm|
|Shading||50% To 90%|
|Minimum Order Quantity||4000 Sqm.|
|Delivery Time||Same Day|
|Port of Dispatch||Jodhpur|
|Production Capacity||50,000 Sqm.|
|Packaging Details||Large Bag’s|
|Packing Qty||1 Roll|
|Payment Mode||RTGS / NEFT / IMPS|
Polyhouse farming in Jaipur:
Overview of polyhouse farming in Jaipur presented in minor points:
- Polyhouse farming is a modern agricultural practice involving growing crops with plastic or other materials in controlled environments.
- In Jaipur, polyhouse farming is gaining popularity due to its many benefits, such as higher crop yields, protection from pests and diseases, and the ability to grow crops year-round.
- Polyhouses in Jaipur are typically designed and constructed with the local climate in mind, using materials that can withstand extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
- The crops grown in polyhouses in Jaipur include fruits, vegetables, and flowers, with some of the most popular being tomatoes, capsicum, cucumber, and roses.
- Polyhouse farming in Jaipur requires careful management of various factors, such as temperature, humidity, light, and irrigation, to create optimal crop growth conditions.
- Technology such as sensors, climate control systems, and automated irrigation systems are used to monitor and control these factors in polyhouses in Jaipur.
- Polyhouse farming in Jaipur offers several advantages over traditional open-field farming, such as reduced water consumption, lower pesticide use, and higher crop quality and yields.
- The government of Rajasthan has also introduced various schemes and subsidies to promote polyhouse farming in Jaipur and other parts of the state.
Design and construction of polyhouses:
Here’s a stepwise description of the design and construction of polyhouses in Jaipur:
- Site Selection: The first step in constructing a polyhouse in Jaipur is to select an appropriate site with access to water, electricity, and transportation. The site should also have adequate sunlight and be free from obstructions such as trees and buildings. The size of the site will depend on the scale of the operation.
- Soil Testing and Preparation: Before construction, it is important to test the soil to determine its pH, nutrient content, and texture. This information will help select the appropriate crops and design the irrigation and fertilization systems. The soil may need to be amended or prepare with organic matter to improve its fertility and structure.
- Design and Planning: The design and planning of a polyhouse in Jaipur will depend on various factors, such as the type of crop to grow, the local climate, and the available resources. Further more, a skill engineer or designer can help create a design that meets the farmer’s needs. In addition, the plan will include the shape, size, and orientation of the polyhouse and the materials for the frame and cover.
- Material Selection: The materials used to construct a Jaipur polyhouse will depend on the local climate and the farmer’s budget. The frame can be made of metal pipes, bamboo, or other sturdy and durable materials. The cover can be made of a UV-stabilize polyethylene film that is resistant to tearing and degradation. However, depending on the crop requirements, the film can be transparent, semi-transparent, or opaque.
Construction: Once the design and materials select, the structure of the polyhouse can begin. The first step is to lay the foundation, which can be made of concrete or other materials. The frame is then erect and secured to the foundation. Polyethylene film is install over the frame, and doors and ventilation systems are add. The installation of drip irrigation and fertigation systems to do at this stage.
- Commissioning: Once the polyhouse is constructed, it is important to commission it by testing the various systems and ensuring they function correctly. The climate control systems, irrigation and fertigation systems, and lighting systems should all be test and calibrate. In addition, the crop selection and planting to do at this stage.
- Maintenance and Management: The final step is the ongoing maintenance and management of the polyhouse. This includes regular cleaning and disinfection of the polyethylene film, monitoring and adjusting the environmental conditions, and managing pests and diseases. Crop harvesting, packaging, and marketing can also be done at this stage.
Actual data for the cost of construction and operation of a polyhouse in Jaipur will depend on various factors such as the size, materials used, and the crop grown. However, as a general estimate, a small-scale polyhouse with an area of 500 square meters can cost around Rs. 3-4 lakhs to construct and generate a revenue of Rs. 8-10 lakhs per year.
Selection of crops for polyhouse farming in Jaipur:
Here’s some information on the choice of crops for polyhouse agriculture in Jaipur:
- Vegetables: A wide range of vegetables to grow in polyhouses in Jaipur, including tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, eggplants, and lettuce. These crops are typically high-value and require controlled environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, and light.
- Fruits: Certain fruits, such as strawberries, watermelons, and muskmelons, can grow in polyhouses in Jaipur. Furthermore, these crops require warm temperatures and high humidity levels, which can be easily maintain in a polyhouse.
- Flowers: Cut flowers such as roses, gerberas, and carnations can also be grow in polyhouses in Jaipur. In addition, these crops require constant water, nutrients, and light and can be highly profitable.
- Herbs: Popular herbs such as basil, thyme, and mint can also be grow in polyhouses in Jaipur. These crops require a high level of care and maintenance but can have a high market demand.
- Exotic crops: Some exotic crops, such as avocados, kiwis, and passion fruit, can also be grow in polyhouses in Jaipur. These crops require specific environmental conditions and may require additional investment in specialized equipment and expertise.
When selecting crops for polyhouse farming in Jaipur, it is essential to consider various factors such as the local market demand, the availability of resources, and the climatic conditions. Additionally, it is important to clearly understand the production costs and expected revenue from each crop. However, A skilled agronomist or horticulturist can guide crop selection and production techniques to ensure optimal yields and profitability.