Poly house project in Rajasthan
In poly house project in Rajasthan ,To maximize both your yields and your long-term success, our agronomists work with you, giving customized support, guidance and best practices at each step of the approach. whatever your challenges are, they’ll give you with the foremost correct, up-to-date world intelligence on the way to work & improve your yields and crop quality, based on over seven years of expertise.
- Agronomist Support
- Crop Quality
- Improve your Crop yields
Rajasthan govt. will be support for maximum project work in Rajasthan. Government will be provide subsidy for farmer & businessman. The client is equal for government. it is provide a online platform for application submit. Client go to emitra then update your all documents on agriculture website. This website to upload Application form, Jamabandi, Girdhawari, Maps, Light Bill Copy, Water & Soil testing report etc. are submit online on emitra.
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Mobile No.
- Bank Name
- Bank Account No.
- Bank ifsc Code.
- Project in acre
- Total land In acre
- Water & soil EC
- Water & Soil PH
- Pump Capacity in HP
- Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Light bill
- Water & Soil Testing Report.
Introduction to the Polyhouse Project in Rajasthan and its objectives:
The Polyhouse Project in Rajasthan is an innovative initiative aim at promoting sustainable agriculture through the use of modern technology. Polyhouse farming is a modern farming technique in which crops are grow inside a greenhouse made of polyethylene or other materials.
The project aims to introduce this technology to farmers in Rajasthan, a state in western India, to improve the quality and quantity of their crops and increase their income.
The objective of the Polyhouse project is to provide farmers with a control environment for crop cultivation, which is not affected by extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain, high temperature, or cold waves.
This technology allows farmers to grow crops in a protect environment with the help of temperature and humidity control systems, drip irrigation, and other advanced techniques. The project also aims to improve the quality of the crops, reduce the use of pesticides and fertilizers, and minimize water wastage, making it an environmentally friendly initiative.
By introducing modern techniques like polyhouse farming, the Polyhouse project seeks to promote sustainable agriculture and increase farmers’ income, improving their livelihoods.
Additionally, the project aims to create a model that can be replicate in other regions of the country, which will help increase the overall agricultural productivity of the land. Overall, the Polyhouse project is an important step towards a sustainable and prosperous future for farmers in Rajasthan.
The importance of sustainable agriculture in Rajasthan and its benefits:
Rajasthan is a state in western India known for its desert landscapes and arid climate. Agriculture is the primary source of livelihood for a significant proportion of the population in Rajasthan.
However, the agriculture sector faces several challenges due to limited water resources, low agricultural productivity, and frequent crop failures caused by unpredictable weather conditions. Sustainable agriculture can play a crucial role in addressing these challenges and ensuring food security and income for farmers in Rajasthan.
Sustainable agriculture refers to a farming system that focuses on preserving natural resources, minimizing synthetic inputs like pesticides and fertilizers, and promoting the health of soil, plants, animals, and people. Adopting sustainable agriculture practices can have several benefits in Rajasthan, including:
- Water conservation: Sustainable agriculture practices like drip irrigation, and rainwater harvesting. And water-efficient cropping systems can help conserve water, a scarce resource in Rajasthan.
- Soil conservation: Sustainable agriculture practices like crop rotation, cover cropping, and organic farming can help improve soil health and reduce erosion. Leading to increased crop yields and enhanced soil fertility.
- Biodiversity conservation: Sustainable agriculture practices like intercropping and crop diversification can help promote biodiversity. Essential for maintaining a healthy ecosystem and protecting biodiversity hotspots in Rajasthan.
- Climate change mitigation: Sustainable agriculture practices like conservation tillage and agroforestry can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and mitigate the impact of climate change on agriculture.
- Economic benefits: Sustainable agriculture practices can help increase farmers’ income by reducing input costs, improving crop yields and quality, and providing access to niche markets that value sustainable products.
In summary, sustainable agriculture can help address farmers’ challenges in Rajasthan and promote a more resilient and prosperous agriculture sector.
The economic and social benefits of the Polyhouse project for farmers in Rajasthan:
The Polyhouse project in Rajasthan is a significant initiative that aims to introduce modern farming techniques like polyhouse farming to farmers in the state. Polyhouse farming has several economic and social benefits for farmers, which are discussed below:
- Higher crop yields: One of the significant benefits of polyhouse farming is that it provides a controlled environment for crop cultivation, which is not affected by extreme weather conditions. This leads to higher crop yields, improved crop quality, and reduced crop losses due to pests and diseases.
- Year-round cultivation: Polyhouse farming allows farmers to grow crops throughout the year, irrespective of the season, by controlling the temperature and humidity inside the greenhouse. This can lead to more frequent harvests, increasing the farmer’s income.
- Reduced input costs: Polyhouse farming reduces the need for water, fertilizers, and pesticides, resulting in lower input costs for farmers. Furthermore, this is because the controlled environment inside the greenhouse reduces water wastage and the need for pesticides and fertilizers, leading to cost savings for farmers.
- Access to niche markets: Polyhouse farming can provide farmers access to niche markets that value organic and sustainable products. This can lead to higher prices for their produce and increased income.
- Employment opportunities: The Polyhouse project can create employment opportunities for local communities in activities like constructing, maintaining, and operating polyhouses.
- Increased social status: The success of the Polyhouse project can improve the social status of farmers in their communities and enhance their decision-making power within their households.
In summary, the Polyhouse project can have several economic and social benefits for farmers in Rajasthan. Including higher crop yields, reduced input costs, access to niche markets, and employment opportunities. These benefits can contribute to improving farmers’ livelihoods and enhancing the state’s overall agricultural productivity.
The construction process of Poluhouses in Rajasthan:
Generally, the construction process of polyhouses in Rajasthan typically involves the following steps:
- Site selection: The first step in constructing a polyhouse is to select a suitable site. In addition, the site should have good soil quality, adequate sunlight, and access to water and electricity.
- Design and planning: The design and planning phase begins once the site is select. The design of the polyhouse depends on several factors, like crop type, weather conditions, and available resources. The polyhouse is typically construct using a metal framework cover with polyethylene or other materials.
- Foundation and framework: The next step is to prepare the foundation and framework for the polyhouse. Furthermore, the foundation is typically made of concrete, and the framework is of galvanized steel pipes. The framework is assemble on the foundation, and the pipes are bolt together.
- Covering material: Once the framework is assembled, the covering material is fixed onto the framework. The covering material is typically made of UV-stabilize polyethylene sheets that are resistant to tears and punctures. The covering material is stretched over the framework and fast to the ground using wooden stakes or metal wires.
- Installation of equipment: After the polyhouse is construct, the necessary equipment. Fans, cooling systems, and drip irrigation systems, are install. These systems help maintain the desired temperature and humidity levels inside the polyhouse and ensure efficient water and nutrient use.
- Testing and commissioning: Once the polyhouse is constructed and equipy. It undergoes testing and commissioning to ensure it functions as expect. Any issues or defects are identify and rectified during this phase.
- Handing over: Finally, the polyhouse is hand over to the farmer along with training on its operation, maintenance, and crop management. In addition, The farmer is also provid technical support and guidance throughout the crop cycle.
Construction process of a polyhouse in Rajasthan involves site selection, design, planning, foundation and framework construction. Installation of covering material and equipment, testing and commissioning, and handing over to the farmer. Proper construction and maintenance of polyhouses can contribute to improved crop yields and higher income for farmers in Rajasthan.