Agro Shade Net House
We provide a wide range of Agro Shade Net House are made up of premium quality raw material sourced from a reliable vendor in the market. These nets are uniquely designed and are highly applicable for domestic as well as commercial purposes. Our specialization lies in manufacturing and designing top class Shade Safety Nets. These nets are manufactured using high quality fabrics and raw-material at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. We have a team of highly skilled workforce along with modern machinery involved in the manufacturing. Moreover, these products are available in various sizes and specifications to meet the requirements of our valued clients.
The Shade houses / Net house offer cross ventilation as well as very good growing results for a wide range of vegetable crops like as tomatoes, capsicum, cucumbers and very good for a varieties of flowers and ornamentals. The shade house offer different shade percentage adjusting to different crops and a diversity of situations Shade House also provide protection from:
- Excessive sun exposure
- Wide range of insect attack.
- Structure: GI Round /Square Pipe section
- Covering: Agro Shade Net ( 75% / 50% / 35% )
- Fixing: Special Aluminium section
- Humidity: Micro Fogging System / Micro Misting System
- Irrigation: Drip / Micro sprinkler system
- Fixing: Aluminium / GI Box type Profile with GI Zig Zag Spring wire.
|Color||Black / Green / Red / White|
|Width||3, 4.5 , 5 , 5.5 , 6.2 MTR.|
|Length||50 MTR. / 100 MTR.|
|Thickness||90 Gsm / 100 Gsm / 120 Gsm|
|Shading||50% To 90%|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Sqm.|
|Delivery Time||Same Day|
|Port of Dispatch||Jodhpur|
|Production Capacity||50,000 Sqm.|
|Packaging Details||Large Bag’s|
|Packing Qty||1 Bag|
|Payment Mode||RTGS / NEFT / IMPS|
Agro Shade Net House:
Agro Shade Net Houses are a type of structure used in agriculture to create a controlled environment for plant growth. In addition, the structure consists of a frame made of metal or PVC pipes and a covering made of shade net material. The shade net material is a woven or knitted fabric that reduces the amount of sunlight and heat that reaches the plants.
Components of Agro Shade Net House:
- Frame: The frame of an Agro Shade Net House is typically made of metal or PVC pipes. The size and shape of the frame can vary depending on the requirements of the crop and the available space.
- Shade net material: The shade net material is a woven or knitted fabric made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE). The material comes in different shades and densities, certainly determining the amount of sunlight and heat that can pass through.
- Irrigation system: An irrigation system is necessary to provide water to the plants. The system can be automated or manual, additionally depending on the size and type of the Agro Shade Net House.
- Ventilation system: A ventilation system is important to regulate the temperature and humidity inside the Agro Shade Net House. The system can consist of vents or fans that allow air to circulate.
Importance and Benefits of Agro Shade Net House in Agriculture:
Protection and Climate Control:
- Effective sunlight management: Agro Shade Net Houses regulate sunlight exposure, preventing crop damage from excessive sunlight and sunburn.
- Temperature moderation: The shade net material moderates temperatures, certainly reducing heat stress and fluctuations for optimal crop growth.
- Weather protection: Agro Shade Net Houses shield crops from adverse weather conditions like heavy rain, hail, wind, and temperature extremes.
Pest and Disease Management:
- Physical barrier against pests: The shade net acts as a barrier, preventing pests from directly accessing crops and reducing infestation risks.
- Reduced pesticide reliance: Agro Shade Net Houses minimize the need for chemical pesticides, promoting natural pest control methods and reducing environmental impact.
- Disease prevention: The controlled environment limits the spread of diseases, protecting crops and ensuring healthier plants.
Enhanced Crop Performance:
- Efficient water management: Agro Shade Net Houses optimize water use by reducing evaporation and maintaining adequate soil moisture for crop growth.
- Improved nutrient absorption: The controlled environment enhances nutrient uptake by plants, certainly supporting their growth and development.
- Increased crop yield and quality: Ideal growing conditions, reduced pest pressure, and efficient resource utilization contribute to higher profits and superior crop quality.
Extended Growing Seasons:
- Year-round cultivation: Agro Shade Net Houses enable farmers to extend their growing seasons, allowing continuous production and crop diversification.
- Greater crop variety: The controlled environment accommodates a wider range of crops, including those not native to the region, expanding crop options.
- Market advantage: Year-round availability of crops can provide farmers with a competitive edge in the market, meeting consumer demand and potentially commanding higher prices.
Types of Agro Shade Net Houses:
1. Based on Structure:
- Traditional Hoop Houses: These are simple structures with a curved or arched frame made of metal or PVC pipes covered with shade net material.
- Flat-Roofed Shade Houses: These shade houses have a flat roof structure, typically made of metal or timber, with shade net material covering the sides and top.
- Multi-Bay Tunnel Houses: These are larger structures consisting of multiple connected bays, certainly providing a spacious environment for crop cultivation under shade nets.
2. Based on Mobility and Portability:
- Fixed Agro Shade Net Houses: These structures are permanently installed in a specific location and cannot be easily moved or disassembled.
- Mobile Agro Shade Net Houses: These structures are designed for mobility, allowing farmers to relocate them as needed to different areas of the farm or even different farms.
3. Based on Shade Net Material Density:
- High-Density Shade Net Houses: These structures use high-density shade net materials, allowing a lower percentage of sunlight to pass through.
- Medium-Density Shade Net Houses: These structures use shade net materials with moderate density, providing a balance between light transmission and shade.
- Low-Density Shade Net Houses: These structures use shade net materials with lower density, allowing a higher percentage of sunlight to penetrate.
4. Based on Size and Scale:
- Small-Scale Agro Shade Net Houses: These structures are designed for smaller farms or individual gardeners, typically covering a limited land area.
- Large-Scale Agro Shade Net Houses: These structures are expansive and designed for commercial farming, covering larger areas to accommodate significant crop production.
5. Based on Specialized Functions:
- Nursery Shade Houses: These structures are specifically designed for seedling production and nursery purposes, providing optimal conditions for young plant growth.
- Insect-Proof Shade Houses: These structures are equipped with additional features such as fine mesh screens or insect-proof netting to prevent pest infiltration.
- Climate-Controlled Shade Houses: These structures incorporate advanced climate control systems to regulate temperature, humidity, and ventilation for precise crop management.
Agro Shade Net Houses come in various types and designs, providing flexibility for different farming needs, climate conditions, and crop requirements.
Design Considerations for Agro Shade Net Houses:
Structure and Frame Design:
- Material selection: Choose appropriate materials for the frame, such as metal or PVC pipes, considering durability, strength, and resistance to weather conditions.
- Frame dimensions: Determine the size and height of the structure based on the crop’s requirements, available space, and certainly ease of maintenance and operation.
- Frame stability: Ensure the frame design provides stability and can withstand wind loads and other environmental factors.
- Anchoring and foundation: Consider the need for a solid foundation or anchoring system to secure the structure in place.
- Shade percentage: Choose shade net materials with the appropriate shade percentage based on the specific crop’s light requirements and environmental conditions.
- Durability and UV protection: Select shade net materials with UV stabilization and high durability certainly to withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight and weather elements.
- Airflow and ventilation: Opt for shade net materials that allow adequate airflow and ventilation within the structure to prevent heat buildup and humidity issues.
Microclimate Control and Management:
- Ventilation system: Incorporate ventilation openings, vents, or fans to promote air circulation and control temperature and humidity levels.
- Shade net tensioning: Ensure proper tensioning of the shade net material to maintain its integrity and prevent sagging or damage.
- Irrigation system integration: Plan for the integration of an irrigation system to efficiently deliver water to the crops within the shade house.
- Lighting considerations: Assess the need for supplemental lighting systems to provide adequate light during low-light periods or for specific crops.
Accessibility and Maintenance:
- Entry and exit points: Design appropriate entry and exit points to facilitate easy access for workers, machinery, and equipment.
- Walkways and spacing: Plan for sufficient space between rows and walkways to allow convenient movement, maintenance, and harvesting operations.
- Pest exclusion measures: Incorporate measures such as screens, nets, or barriers to prevent pests and insects from entering the structure.
- Easy maintenance: Consider design elements that allow for easy cleaning, repair, and certainly maintenance of the structure, including access to internal components.
Proper design considerations are crucial for the functionality, efficiency, and longevity of Agro Shade Net Houses, ensuring optimal growing conditions and facilitating effective crop management.