Tag: net house cost for 1 acre
net house cost for 1 acre
We are the proficient manufacturer of Low Cost Net House cost for 1 acre offers protection from insects & shade net.
- Greed size 8 X 6 Mtr.
- Ridge Height 4.0 Mtr.
- Reinforcement for wind load of 120 km/hr.
- Reinforcement for Trellising load of 25 kg/m2
- Cross reinforcement for better strength
- 2% Slope in foundation level.
A Shade house is a structure enclosed by agro nets or any other woven material to allow required sunlight, moisture and air to pass through the gaps. It creates an appropriate micro climate conducive to the plant growth. It is also referred as shade net house or net house.
Uses of shade nethouse
- Helps in cultivation of flower plants, foliage plants, medicinal plants, vegetables and spices.
- Used for fruit and vegetable nurseries as well as for raising of forest species etc.
- Helps in quality drying of various agro products.
- Used to protect against pest attack.
- Protects from natural weather disturbances such as wind, rain, hail and frost.
- Used in production of graft saplings and reducing its mortality during hot summer days.
- Used for hardening tissue culture plantlets
Planning for a shade net house
The shade house structure should be planned taking into consideration the type of crop to be grown, locally available materials and local climatic conditions. The provision for future expansion should be there.
Design and Construction of shade net house
Two types of shade house designs have been developed at Precision Farming Development Centre, “KVK University of Agriculture and Technology”, Rajasthan. The principal advantage of these “shade net houses” is that these structures do not require any welding at the site. Another advantage is that foundation posts have been chosen to protect these structures against termite attack. The details of these shade net houses are mentioned below.
All material used in structure like connectors, bracket & fasteners are of hot dipped galvanized.
Low Cost Net House
A low cost net house is used in without subsidy projects.