Hydroponic NFT Channels
Hydroponic NFT Channels help you to promote plant growth and healthy development without making any major structural changes or spend a lot of money on your grow room. Hydroponic is an irrigation system that requires little maintenance and doesn’t use much water.
We at Shriji Green Irrigation help you to understand what Hydroponic Nutrient Film Technique (NFT) channels are, how they work, and what you can do with them.
What exactly is hydroponics?
Essentially, it’s a type of gardening that uses water in place of soil to grow plants, but there are several different kinds of hydroponic gardening systems.
If you’re interested in exploring this exciting hobby but aren’t sure where to start, here’s everything you need to know about the classic system known as the nutrient film technique (NFT).
NFT stands for Nutrient Film Technique, which is the most popular hydroponic technique in use today.
Benefits of using hydroponic channels over other hydroponics methods
- While there are many other types of hydroponics systems, one of the most popular methods is called the nutrient film technique (NFT).
- This is because it’s one of the easier methods for hydroponics gardening.
- The basic concept behind the nutrient film technique is similar to aeroponics, but since you have no air involved, there’s less concern about any diseases being transferred through pathogens.
- It also means that you can just leave your growing system without worry.
- You don’t need to monitor or change anything regularly because everything occurs at a steady pace.
- Nutrient Film Technique Basics Similar to using trays in your garden, using an ebb and flow table with ridges underneath each tray.
- There are channels inside each chamber on top of each flat surface within a reservoir.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Mtr|
|Delivery Time||Same Day|
|Port of Dispatch||Jodhpur|
|Production Capacity||500 pcs|
|Packaging Details||Large Bag’s|
|Packing Qty||1 Bag’s|
|Payment Mode||RTGS / NEFT / IMPS|