We are a remarkable entity engaging in offering a superior range of Grow Bags. It made up of Plastic Bags (LDPE Polybags), to plant’s, vegetable’s, ornamental plants of Shallow root systems. The offered bag is appreciated for theirs long life, high strength and durability. The bag offered by us is tested on diverse quality parameters under administration of quality controller.
- Eco Friendly
- Long Life
- UV Sthbilized
- Excellent Strength
- Convenient for use
- Easy to move
- Low cost
- High tear resistance
- High Load bearing capacity
- Superior Finish
- Bags finds wide spread applications across green houses, ploy houses, nurseries, shade houses, apple orchards, tea estates and performs the functions of an environment friendly kitchen garden. it is use for grow plants in home a plants grow in bags then move in pots.
- Available in white & Black , the standard size factors available are medium ( 20 x 20 x 35 cm x 150 Micron ) also available against volume requirements.
- White / Black
- Small ( 16 x 16 x 30 cm x 150 Micron )
- Medium ( 20 x 20 x 35 cm x 150 Micron )
- Large ( 24 x 24 x 40 cm x 150 Micron )
|Port of Dispatch
|RTGS / NEFT / IMPS
Grow bags are specialized containers used for cultivating plants. They are typically made from breathable fabric materials, such as polypropylene or geotextile, which allow air and water to pass through while retaining the growing medium. These bags come in various sizes, shapes, and designs to accommodate different types of plants and gardening setups.
Advantages of Grow Bags over Traditional Gardening Methods:
- Improved Drainage: Unlike traditional pots, bags have better drainage capabilities. The breathable fabric material allows excess water to escape, preventing waterlogging and the associated risks of root rot. This promotes healthier root development and reduces the chances of overwatering.
- Enhanced Aeration: The breathable nature of bags ensures adequate oxygen supply to the plant’s root system. This promotes the development of a well-structured and robust root system, leading to healthier plants with improved nutrient absorption.
- Temperature : Grow bags help regulate soil temperature by allowing excess heat to dissipate through the fabric. This prevents the roots from overheating, especially during hot summer months, reducing the risk of heat stress and plant damage.
- Prevention of Root Circling: In traditional pots, plant roots can sometimes circle the container, leading to girdling and restricted growth. In bags, air pruning occurs when roots come into contact with the breathable fabric, causing the roots regulation
stop growing and develop lateral branching. This results in a denser root system, better nutrient uptake, and healthier plants.
- Portability and Flexibility: Grow bags are lightweight and easy to move, allowing gardeners to rearrange their garden setup as needed. They are ideal for individuals with limited gardening space or those who want to optimize sunlight exposure by moving the bags throughout the day.
- Suitability for Various Plants: Bags are versatile and can cultivate a wide range of plants, including vegetables, herbs, flowers, and even small trees. They come in different sizes to accommodate the specific needs of different plants, making them a versatile choice for gardeners.
- Space Efficiency: Grow bags are space-efficient and can be placed in various settings, such as balconies, patios, rooftops, or small gardens. They allow individuals with limited space to grow plants effectively and maximize their available growing area.
- Reusable and Eco-friendly: Most bags are made from durable and reusable materials. They can be cleaned, stored, and reused for multiple growing seasons, reducing waste and promoting sustainability. Additionally, fabric grows bags eliminate the need for plastic pots, minimizing the environmental impact associated with plastic debris.
In summary, grow bags offer several advantages over traditional gardening methods. Their breathable fabric construction improves drainage, aeration, and temperature regulation while preventing root circling. bags are portable, versatile, and space-efficient, making them popular for various plants. Gardeners can create a favorable growing environment by using bags, leading to healthier plants and successful cultivation.
Types of Grow Bags: Fabric, Plastic, and Biodegradable:;
Grow bags come in different materials, each with its own set of characteristics and advantages. Let’s explore the three main types of bags available in the market:
Fabric Grow Bags:
- Fabric grows bags are made from breathable materials such as geotextile fabric.
- They allow for better aeration and root development compared to other types.
- The porous fabric prevents waterlogging and promotes excellent drainage.
- Fabric grow bags are lightweight, easy to handle, and foldable for convenient storage.
- They are reusable and offer long-term durability.
Plastic Grow Bags:
- Plastic bags are typically made from polyethylene or polypropylene materials.
- They are lightweight and affordable options for gardening.
- Plastic bags retain moisture well, reducing the frequency of watering.
- They provide good insulation, helping to regulate soil temperature.
- Plastic grow bags are available in various sizes and shapes to accommodate different plants.
Biodegradable Grow Bags:
- Biodegradable grow bags are design to break down naturally over time.
- They are usually from materials like coconut coir, peat, or compostable plastics.
- These bags promote eco-friendly gardening practices and reduce plastic waste.
- Biodegradable grow bags provide good drainage and aeration for plant roots.
- They are suitable for short-term use or for plants that can be transplant directly into the ground.
It’s important to consider the specific needs of your plants and your gardening goals when choosing the type of grow bag to use. Each type offers unique benefits, so selecting the right one will help optimize plant growth and overall gardening success.
Size and Shape Options for Grow Bags:
Grow bags are available in various sizes and shapes to suit different plants and gardening needs. Here are some standard options:
Rectangular or Square Grow Bags:
- Rectangular or square-shaped grow bags are famous for growing vegetables, herbs, and flowers.
- They are space-efficient and can be place side by side to maximize the use of limited garden space.
- These bags come in various dimensions, such as 12×12 inches, 18×18 inches, or 24×24 inches.
- Round grow bags are commonly used for growing small to medium-sized plants, including fruit trees and ornamentals.
- They have a circular shape with varying diameters, such as 12 inches, 16 inches, or 20 inches.
- Round bags provide a balanced distribution of nutrients and water around the root zone.
- Tall grow bags are design for plants with deep roots, such as tomatoes, peppers, or root vegetables.
- They offer more room for root growth, enabling plants to establish a strong foundation.
- Tall grow bags are available in different heights, such as 12 inches, 18 inches, or 24 inches.
- Hanging bags are ideal for vertical gardening or when space is limited.
- These bags often have reinforce handles or straps for easy hanging on walls, fences, or balconies.
- Hanging bags are commonly used for trailing plants like strawberries, herbs, or cascading flowers.
Customizable Grow Bags:
- Some grow bags offer flexibility in size and shape, allowing you to customize them to your specific gardening requirements.
- These bags may have Velcro or snap closures that can be adjust to accommodate different plant sizes or root systems.
When selecting the size and shape of your grow bags, consider your plants’ growth habits and space requirements. Ensure that the chosen grow bag provides adequate space for root development and allows for proper drainage. Additionally, consider the available space in your garden or the intended location for your bags to optimize their arrangement.