Agriculture Poly Wire
Leading Manufacturer of 1.5mm to 4mm agriculture poly wire, plastic wire, agriculture wire, pet wire for tomato and transparent pet wire from Jodhpur. Our offered Agriculture Poly Wire is highly appreciated by our patrons due to its high ductility and sturdy make. The light weight makes it easy to use and its cost effectiveness saves overall costs agriculture sliding support net . These find its application in cultivation of tomato, capsicum and other vegetables. Moreover, it is used for hanging plants as it is very strong in nature. It is use for poly house inside sliding shade net to move and fixing with poly wire. It use for plants support in green house.
- Easy to use
- Compact design
- High strength
- UV Stabilise
- Long Durability
- 50% more cheaper
- Life 5 years guaranteed
Free from Rust and Corrosion
|1.5 mm to 4 mm
|Minimum Order Quantity
|Port of Dispatch
|RTGS / NEFT / IMPS
Uses and Applications of Poly Wire in Agriculture:
Poly wire is a versatile fencing material that finds various uses and applications in agriculture. Its flexibility, durability, and affordability make it a popular choice among farmers for multiple purposes. Below are some key uses and applications of poly wire in agriculture:
- Livestock Containment: Poly wire is commonly used to create temporary or permanent fences for containing livestock such as cattle, horses, sheep, and goats. It provides a lightweight, portable solution for dividing pastures or creating rotational grazing systems.
- Wildlife Deterrence: Farmers often employ poly wire fences to deter wildlife from entering specific areas. In addition, these fences can help protect crops, orchards, and sensitive ecological zones from damage caused by animals like deer, rabbits, and birds.
- Boundary Marking: Poly wire effectively marks boundaries between different properties or sections within a farm. In addition, it helps define property lines, prevent encroachment, and establish clear boundaries.
Garden Protection: Poly wire can create fences around gardens and vegetable patches, serving as a barrier against pests and small animals. It helps safeguard plants and crops, reducing the risk of damage.
- Temporary Fencing: Poly wire is ideal for creating temporary enclosures or exclusion zones for various agricultural activities. Furthermore, it allows for easy installation and removal, making it suitable for events, construction sites, or specific project areas.
- Electric Fencing: Poly wire is often integrated into electric fencing systems to deliver a mild electric shock to livestock or wildlife, keeping them contained or deterring them from crossing the fence.
- Erosion Control: In areas prone to erosion, poly wire can be used to stabilize soil and prevent soil erosion. Furthermore, it can be installed along slopes or contours to create terraces or retain soil, aiding conservation efforts.
- Poultry Netting: Poly wire can serve as poultry netting, keeping chickens, ducks, and other poultry safely contained in specific areas while allowing them access to fresh grazing areas.
- Support for Plant Growth: Poly wire can be used as a trellis or support structure for climbing plants, such as beans, peas, or vine crops. In addition, it helps guide their growth and prevents sprawling.
- Temporary Barrier for Construction: During construction or renovation projects in agricultural settings, the poly wire can be used as a temporary barrier to restrict access, ensuring safety and protecting work areas.
By employing poly wire in these various applications, farmers can enhance their agricultural operations, promote efficient land management, and safeguard their livestock and crops effectively.
Advantages of Using Poly Wire in Farming:
Poly wire offers numerous advantages to farmers, making it a preferred choice for various farming applications. Its unique characteristics and features contribute to increased efficiency, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness. Below are some key advantages of using poly wire in farming:
- Affordability: Poly wire is a cost-effective fencing option compared to traditional fencing materials like wood or metal. It offers a budget-friendly solution for farmers, especially when covering larger areas or temporary fencing needs.
- Ease of Installation: Installing poly wire is relatively simple. It requires minimal tools and can be easily done by farmers, saving time and labor costs.
- Flexibility and Portability: Poly wire is lightweight and flexible, allowing for easy maneuverability and quick adjustments. It can be easily moved or reconfigured as needed, making it ideal for rotational grazing systems or temporary fencing requirements.
- Versatility: Poly wire is suitable for various applications in farming, including livestock containment, wildlife deterrence, garden protection, and boundary marking. Its versatility makes it a valuable asset on the farm.
Visibility: Poly wire is available in high-visibility colors, such as white or yellow, making it easily noticeable for animals and humans. This improves safety by reducing the chances of accidental entanglement.
- Durability: Despite its lightweight construction, poly wire is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and daily wear and tear. It is UV-resistant and can last for years with proper maintenance.
- Compatibility with Electric Systems: Poly wire is compatible with electric fencing systems, allowing farmers to integrate it with energizers to deliver mild electric shocks. This enhances the effectiveness of the fence in containing livestock or deterring wildlife.
- Low Maintenance: Poly wire requires minimal maintenance compared to traditional fencing materials. It does not rust, rot, or require painting. Regular checks for any damage or sagging are typically sufficient to ensure its optimal performance.
- Gentle on Animals: Poly wire delivers a mild shock that acts as a psychological deterrent for livestock, minimizing the risk of injury compared to traditional fences. It helps train animals to respect boundaries without causing harm.
- Environmental Friendly: Poly wire is made from recyclable materials, contributing to sustainable farming practices. It generates less waste than other fencing options and can be easily disposed of or recycled.
By leveraging the advantages of poly wire, farmers can achieve efficient and cost-effective fencing solutions while ensuring the safety and containment of their livestock, protecting crops, and effectively managing their farming operations.
Installation and Setup of Poly Wire Fences:
Proper installation and setup of poly wire fences are essential to ensure their effectiveness and longevity. Furthermore, following the correct procedures and guidelines will help farmers establish secure and reliable fencing systems. Here are the key steps involved in the installation and setup of poly wire fences:
Plan and Design
- Determine the desired layout and purpose of the fence, considering factors such as property boundaries, livestock containment areas, or crop protection needs.
- Identify the required fence posts and their optimal spacing based on the terrain and intended fence height.
- Take into account any gates or access points that need to be incorporated.
- Obtain the necessary materials, including poly wire rolls, fence posts, insulators, connectors, tensioners, ground rods (for electric fencing). And appropriate tools such as pliers, wire cutters, and a post driver.
Prepare the Fence Line
- Clear the fence line from any obstacles, such as vegetation, rocks, or debris, that may hinder the installation process or compromise the fence’s integrity.
- Mark the locations for fence posts along the planned fence line, ensuring consistent spacing between bars.
Install Fence Posts
- Begin by installing corner, gate, and end posts using a post driver or manual labor, ensuring they are firmly anchored in the ground.
- Place intermediate posts evenly between the corner and end posts, maintaining consistent spacing.
Attach Insulators and Tensioners
- Attach insulators to the fence posts at appropriate intervals, ensuring they are compatible with the poly wire and provide sufficient insulation.
- Install tensioners at the ends and corners of the fence to allow for proper tension adjustment and ensure a taut fence line.
String the Poly Wire
- Unroll the poly wire along the fence line, threading it through the insulators.
- Start at one end and secure the poly wire to the first corner or end post using appropriate connectors or knots.
- Maintain proper tension while stringing the poly wire, ensuring it is taut and level throughout the fence line.
Electric Fence Setup (if applicable)
- For electric fencing, connect the poly wire to the energizer and grounding system following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Install ground rods at appropriate intervals and connect them to the energizer and grounding system to ensure effective electrical conductivity.
- Install gates at desired access points, ensuring they are properly aligned, securely attached, and equipped with appropriate latches or fasteners.
Test and Adjust
- After completing the installation, test the fence’s functionality, especially in the case of electric fencing, to ensure proper energization and containment.
- Make any necessary adjustments to tension, insulators, or grounding for optimal performance.
Proper installation and setup of poly wire fences are crucial for their functionality and longevity. Following these steps will help farmers establish durable and effective fencing systems, contributing to their livestock and crops’ safety, containment, and management.