Tag: Green shade net
Green Shade net is an important part of any polyhouse because it keeps your growing plants warm during the winter months, allowing you to get the most out of your harvest by maximizing yields and quality of produce.
Because of its thickness, shade netting blocks 90 percent of light. Allowing 10 percent to pass through. Which allows your plants enough sunlight to stay healthy. While providing just enough warmth to prevent them from freezing. In colder temperatures.
List of some Benefits of Green Shade Net
A shade net offers numerous benefits to both livestock producers and their animals.
Here are some of them:
- Producers can prevent illnesses in livestock. Caused by exposure to direct sunlight during hot weather.Thus reducing production costs.
- Reducing direct sunlight exposure may also reduce animal movements, thereby reducing losses of feed and water, improving feeding efficiency, which will increase productivity.
- For example, shade nets on dairy cattle may improve milk production. By preventing heat stress from altering milk composition. Or from lowering reproductive efficiency.
- Livestock activity reduces soil fertility, but covering a roof with a natural shade netting provides an ideal environment for plants that fix nitrogen – a key nutrient – found naturally in manure.
- This improved fertility can benefit all crops growing beneath it as well as turf grasses.
In addition, plants are grown undercover. Meanwhile, typically have more resistance to disease and insects. Meanwhile, those grown outside where they’re exposed to high winds, temperatures extremes and heavy rain.