Air Circulation Fan
Air Circulation Fan being the leading manufacturer and supplier in the domain, we offer Negative Ventilation Exhausts to our valued client. Build for facilitating ventilation process, we employ latest techniques to ensure that our offering is in compliance with the changing trends of the industry. These fans are manufactured using aluminum-magnesium alloy to provide high-strength to Our Negative Ventilation Exhaust Box Fan.
- Light aluminum board punch press fan blade, wide angle, high volume airflow with low noise.
- Outer casing is stainless steel type hanging article.
- Motor 1 Phase/3 Phase. 50 Hz.
- Avaitabte in 400 mm dia, 180w(1ph & 3ph) power set ftow of 5300 m3/hr.
- 1 acre polyhouse aircirculation fan required maximum 32 pcs.
- 0.5 acre polyhouse aircirculation fan required maximum 16 pcs.
We being the leading manufacturer and supplier in the Shri Ji Green, we offer Ventilation Exhaust Box Fan to our valued client. Build for facilitating ventilation process, we employ latest techniques to ensure that our offering is in compliance with the changing trends of the Poly house. These fans are manufactured using aluminum-magnesium alloy to provide high-strength to Our Ventilation Exhaust Fan.
Product Details :
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Number|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fan Type||Heavy Duty Fan|
|Material||Stainless Steel, GI|
|Usage||Industrial, Commercial, Poly house|
Importance of air circulation in polyhouses and the role of fans:
Air circulation is essential in polyhouses for several reasons, including:
- Temperature regulation: Proper air circulation helps to distribute heat evenly throughout the polyhouse, preventing hot spots and maintaining a consistent temperature. This is especially important during the summer when temperatures can become excessive, leading to plant stress or even death.
- Humidity control: Humidity can build up in polyhouses, which can lead to the growth of mould and other harmful pathogens. In addition, Air circulation helps to reduce humidity levels by moving moist air out of the polyhouse and replacing it with fresh, drier air.
- Carbon dioxide distribution: Plants need carbon dioxide for photosynthesis, and air circulation helps to distribute this gas evenly throughout the polyhouse. This can improve plant growth and yield.
- Pest and disease management: Stagnant air can lead to the buildup of pests and diseases. Proper air circulation helps to prevent this by reducing the chance of stagnant air pockets where pests and diseases can thrive.
The role of fans in air circulation is to move air throughout the polyhouse. Fans are in use to create a gentle breeze that moves air in a circular motion, ensuring that all areas of the polyhouse receive fresh air. This helps to prevent stagnant air pockets and maintain a healthy growing environment. Further more, proper fan placement and airflow direction are important to ensure air is evenly and effectively distribute. Fans can also be an integral part with other environmental control systems in the polyhouse, such as heating and cooling systems, to regulate temperature and humidity levels. Overall, fans play a critical role in maintaining a healthy growing environment in polyhouses.
Types of air circulation fans for polyhouses:
There are several types of air circulation fans are in polyhouses, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the most common types of fans used in polyhouses include:
- Wall-mounted fans: These fans are mount on the walls of the polyhouse and are typically uses in smaller growing areas. In addition, they are easy to install and can be adjust to direct airflow where it is highly in need. However, they may not be as effective in larger growing areas.
- Ceiling fans: Ceiling fans typically uses in larger polyhouses and can be mounted on the ceiling or support posts. They can move a large volume of air and are effective at creating a gentle, circular airflow throughout the polyhouse. However, they may be more difficult to install than wall-mount fans.
- Exhaust fans: Exhaust fans are to remove stale air from the polyhouse and replace it with fresh air. They are typically mounted on the roof or walls of the polyhouse. And work by drawing air out of the polyhouse. They are effective at reducing humidity levels and preventing the buildup of pathogens. But may not be as effective at distributing fresh air throughout the polyhouse.
- Portable fans: Portable fans provide supplement air circulation in specific areas of the polyhouse. They are typically small and can be moved around as needed. However, they may not be as effective as larger fans at creating a consistent airflow throughout the polyhouse.
The type of fan chosen will depend on the size and layout of the polyhouse and the specific air circulation needs. It is important to select a fan that is appropriate for the size of the growing area. And can be easily integrate with other environmental control systems in the polyhouse.
Calculation of fan requirements for a specific polyhouse:
Calculating the fan requirements for a specific polyhouse involves several factors. Including the size and shape of the growing area, the type of crop being grown, and the desire airflow rate. Here are the general steps for calculating fan requirements:
- Determine the cubic feet of the polyhouse: Measure the length, width, and height of the polyhouse and multiply these numbers together to get the total cubic feet.
- Calculate the desired airflow rate: The desired airflow rate will depend on the specific crop being grown and the environmental conditions in the polyhouse. A general rule of thumb is to aim for 1 to 2 air changes per minute, which may vary depending on the crop.
- Calculate the required CFM: CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, the amount of air the fan needs to move to achieve the desired airflow rate. To calculate the required CFM, multiply the cubic feet of the polyhouse by the desire air changes per minute.
- Determine the number and size of fans needed: The number and size of fans needed will depend on the required CFM and the CFM rating of the fans is consider. To determine the number of fans needed, divide the require CFM by the CFM rating of each fan. Further more, to determine the size of the fans needed, select fans with a combined CFM rating that meets or exceeds the required CFM.
It is important to note that these calculations are a general guideline and may need to be adjusted based on the specific conditions of the polyhouse. Additionally, other factors such as fan placement, direction of airflow, and fan speed may also impact the overall effectiveness of the air circulation system.
The impact of fan operation on energy costs in polyhouse:
The operation of air circulation fans in a polyhouse can significantly impact energy costs. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Fan size and number: The size and number of fans used in a polyhouse will impact energy costs. Larger or more numerous fans will require more energy to operate.
- Operating time: The length of time that the fans are operated each day will also affect energy costs. Generally, fans should be operated continuously during daylight hours to ensure proper air circulation.
- Climate control: The use of air circulation fans is often integrated with other climate control systems in polyhouses, such as heating or cooling. The energy required to power these systems will also impact overall energy costs.
- Energy efficiency: When selecting air circulation fans, it is important to choose models that are energy efficient. High-quality, energy-efficient fans may cost more upfront, but can save money on energy costs in the long run.
- Maintenance: Proper maintenance of air circulation fans is important to ensure that they are operating efficiently. Regular cleaning and lubrication can help reduce energy usage and prolong the fan’s life.
Operating air circulation fans in a polyhouse can contribute to energy costs. However, by selecting efficient fan models, operating the fans for the appropriate length of time. However, by properly maintaining the fans, growers can help to reduce energy usage and save money on energy costs.