High Tech Green House Farming in India
Green house is a party of Poly House Structure & Shade Net house. High-tech green house farming to grow Better production & appreciate Quality for vegetables and Floriculture. Poor farmer to Indian Government will be provide subsidy in Green house farming in India.
|Three Type Green House Farming In India|
|Poly House||Shade Net House||Insect Net House|
Poly House Farming In India
Rajasthan Government ( National Horticulture Mission ) & Central Government ( National Horticulture Board ) Will be support to Poly house farming in India. Government is providing loan facilities for this purpose.
How to Increase Poly house Farming
- Shri Ji Will be provide a Agronomist Services for Poly house farmer.
- Technical support for seed showing.
- Which Season to Grow Vegetables & Flower in Poly house farming.
- NPK Schedule for Vegetables Crops.
- Government will be provide 50% & 70% Subsidy for Increase Poly House farming.
- Suitable Season for vegetables, fruits and flower.
- Procedure for Vegetables harvesting in Poly house farming.
- Low Cost packing material will be provided by Shriji.
Green House Sizes & Pricing for Farmer
|Green house Sizes & Price In Across India|
|Greenhouse sizes in square meter||Green house cost in square meter||Total amount|
Green house mostly four types of sizes in runing in India. Protected Cultivation is called a green house.
Poly house farming is slowly gaining popularity in India. A farmer can make huge profit from polyhouse farming. But there are many people who aren’t aware of what exactly is a polyhouse or greenhouse hence today in this blog we will tell you all about polyhouse and its benefits. So let’s start;
Poly House Mostly four size area provide for a Farmer Land.
|Poly House Farming Sizes ( Width x Length = Square Meter )|
|Polyhouse Width||Poly House Length||Total Square Meter|
Naturally Ventilated Poly House
- Naturally Ventilated poly house structure mostly use in India, In crop Vegetables as like cucumber, capsicum and tometo and flowriculture,
- This is the most basic and traditional type of polyhouse. In this type, there is very minimal control of climatic change.
- Your plants and crops are mainly at the mercy of the climatic conditions prevailing outside.
- Although there are a few helping aids like fogger, drip irrigation system, ventilation control polyhouse, and pest control system, they are still not enough to yield off-season crops.
- Naturally Ventilated Poly House cost 844 Rs.per square meter in 1 acre poly house cost 33,76,000 Rs. Natural ventilated polyhouse top side one meter ventilation for poly house to hot air outside in poly house.
Fan Pad Poly House
- It Provides Fully Automatic Temperature & Humidity Control Environment.
Shade Net House
A house is a type of shaded room that is used to grow different plants. The advantage of shade net house farming in them over traditional methods is that using these, you can control the environmental factors and set them according to the optimal need for plant growth in Shade net house.
Types of Shade Net House
As science is advancing, Shade net houses are becoming more and more advanced. There are many forms but here we will discuss two of the most discussed types of that houses.
- Dome Type Shade Net House
- Flat Type Shade Net House
Dome Type shade net houses
- It’s Structure is Dome Shaped for better aerodynamics.
- It works better where temperature is high.
- Net house is use for better vegetables production & quality.
Flat Type Shade Net Houses
You can also call them the Elite class. They are a little more sophisticated and are much better at producing high yield from a farm in Flat Type Shade Net House. These houses provide absolute control of environmental factors and the outside environment has no effect on the growth of the plants in side of Shade Net House.
They are made with Hot-dip Galvanized Steel pipes. These pipes provide the basic skeleton for the nethouse and then the agro or anti-Insect net is used to form the covering.
Such a setting makes sure that no insect or pest can harm the plants.
Their uses include
- Medicinal plants
- Nursery plants
- They provide high-quality yield
- They are best at drying the products.