Tag: wire rope net house
Wire rope net house is a good option for places that get a lot of rain, or where there is a risk of flooding.
Wire rope net houses are excellent for crop protection. This type of covering allows air to flow through, eliminating build up of moisture, which can be very beneficial during cold weather periods.
They are ideal for many varieties of vegetables including peppers, cucumbers and squash.
Benefits of Wire Rope Net House
- Wire rope net houses provide a greater amount of space and better layout.
- The main benefit of having a wire rope net house is its lightweight and portable structure.
- It easy to move and install to other locations.
- You can be use as a temporary shelter or even permanent building.
- Excellent in making use of space more efficiently than its heavy counterpart, making it great for areas with limited land space.
- Adding on, it also does not require as much maintenance as your traditional brick and mortar building.
- Another advantage of it is that it easily taken apart and put together whenever you need to use it.
- The biggest advantage, however, comes from its light weight. It weighs less than four kilograms so you won’t have any problems moving it around.
- These houses are also very durable so they should last you quite a while without having to replace them.
Not only will you have something decent to live in but you will also save yourself some money because these dwellings are much cheaper than traditional homes made out of wood or metal.