Tag: turmeric production in poly house
Turmeric production in poly house is one of the most popular spices in the world. Used as the main ingredient in curries and other flavorful dishes worldwide. Also known as Indian saffron, turmeric has been used. Since ancient times as both a food preservative and spice. along with being utilized medicinally to treat everything from skin problems to arthritis pain to stomach upset.
When it comes to growing turmeric in poly house, there are many benefits that come with this crop production. Here are some of the benefits of turmeric productions in the poly house that you may like to know!
Steps To Have Turmeric Production In Poly House
There are many steps and measures. That need to be taken while setting up a poly house for turmeric productions.
- First, it is important to select a site. Where you can set up your poly house and grow your plants under proper conditions.
- It should also get good sunlight, which will facilitate optimum growth. By choosing such a site. You can maximize both productivity and profit.
- A polyhouse is basically a structure with clear plastic walls through which sunlight passes but rain does not.
- The use of polymer sheets provides protection against rain, cold or wind. These structures are beneficial since they do not let any harmful pesticides. Or fertilizers inside them.
- Thus providing us with 100% natural herb output.
It becomes very easy to control unwanted insects as well as weeds because an environment-friendly pesticide is used. Farming within poly houses reduces irrigation costs. Because there is no runoff from groundwater or irrigation water into local rivers, lakes or ponds.