Tag: shade nets
Shade nets is an easy way to keep your greenhouse cool by providing shade without the cost of an air conditioner. Shade netting has many benefits, including protecting crops from pests and increasing crop yields with less work on your part.
It can also make growing tomatoes easier, since they are naturally shade-loving plants that require less sunlight than other vegetables, such as peppers or lettuce.
Here are some basic facts about shade netting that every gardener should know to help maximize the benefits of this simple product.
If you are growing your plants indoors, you must be concerned about their temperature and humidity. Plants require different temperature ranges to grow well.
Also, you must take care of humidity requirements for indoor plants if you do not want them to wither up or die early. You can find shade net at Shriji Green Irrigation at the best price in the market.
Shade Nets – must use Shade Net
- The use of a shade net also maintains the optimum temperature inside polyhouses.
- That’s why experts recommend the use of polyhouse covers.
- The other major benefit of using a shade net to cover a polyhouse is for protection against insects and birds.
- You can’t imagine how hard it becomes for you to work. When you have to deal with so many pests in your surroundings.
- But, if you have placed a shade net, things will become much easier for you.
A shade net or shade cloth is a mesh fabric. That helps keep the sunlight from heating up your polyhouse too much. And making it difficult to grow plants there during the summer months.