Tag: Green Net
Green net offer protection against sun, rain and wind. The whole structure of shade netting is made up of strong aluminium mesh. In addition, which makes it one of its kind.
If you want to protect your crop then go for shade netting. It’s very easy to use and set up. It’s light in weight so transportation also becomes easy.
It comes in various shapes and sizes. Further, which allows you to shape it as per your wish. Installation takes less time than expected because of less labour involved in installing them.
Uses of Shade Green Net
- The uses of shade netting are endless.
- From shielding delicate crops from direct sunlight to protecting them from damaging UV rays. In addition, shade netting can make your garden more productive. Meanwhile, protect it from extreme temperatures.
- Consider using it for shading greenhouse vegetables or other delicate plants. Similarly, you can use it to shield trees or shrubs from harmful weather conditions.
- You can even attach grommets to trees and suspend shade netting between them to create an instant greenhouse. Above all, that keeps out pests and freezes.
- It’s ideal for supporting climbing vines like tomatoes, beans and peas.
Shade netting for greenhouses has been proven to give a more even distribution of light, whilst stopping larger objects from blocking out too much light. In addition, a shade net for polyhouse helps to regulate temperatures.