- Aluminium Profile Length: 4 mtr / Piece
- Weight: 130 to 140 gm / mtr..
- Thickness: 0.8mm
- Long life
- Provide high strength
- Cost effective
- Eliminates use of Gripper.
It is light weight yet operationally heavy. Used for fixing Greenhouse Poly film. In addition, Greenhouse Polyfilm will be fixed to the it’s along with Zig Zag Wire.
Thickness 0.8 mm
- Weight per meter is 128 grams (+- 5 %),
- 1 MT = 7800 rmt (+- 5%).
- Length per piece 4 meters.
- Packing in bundle
- Each bundle of 96 pieces of 4 meters.
- High strength with light weight.
- Flat bottom.
- Standard length 4 mtrs.
- Reusable and recyclable.
- Can with stand high wind velocity.
- Smooth edges.
- Double spring locking.
- Proper channel for spring to stop movement profile thus damage the plastic.
- Cost effective.
The offered profile & Spring is made up of by using finest grade aluminum and technologically advanced machinery & tools in order to ensure easy installation, precise dimension, corrosion resistance, sturdy construction, longer service life. Used in various industrial, commercial and domestic applications, this Aluminium Profile & Spring can be purchased in different specifications like size, shape, design and price range from us.
Aluminium profiles are structural components made of aluminium that are used in the construction of polyhouses. In addition, Polyhouses, also known as greenhouses, are structures that are designed to provide controlled environmental conditions for the cultivation of plants.
Aluminium profiles are popularly used in polyhouse construction due to their strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. They are available in various shapes and sizes, which can be customized to suit specific design requirements.
Using aluminium profiles in polyhouse construction allows for a lightweight, easy-to-assemble structure that can withstand weather conditions. Further more, The profiles can be used to make the frame, joints, and connections in the polyhouse structure, as well as the base, top, edges, door frames, and windows.
Overall, aluminium profiles are essential in constructing polyhouses and are widely used in agriculture to create optimal plant growth conditions.
Aluminium profiles used in polyhouse construction:
Aluminium profiles are widely in use in the construction of polyhouses due to their durability, strength, and corrosion resistance. Here are some of the common types of aluminium profiles is use in polyhouse construction:
- Hollow aluminium profiles: These profiles are lightweight and are in use to make the frame of the polyhouse. Further more, they are available in different shapes and sizes to suit different applications.
- Solid aluminium profiles: Solid aluminium profiles make the joints and connections in the polyhouse structure. They are stronger and more durable than hollow profiles.
T-shaped aluminium profiles:
These profiles are used to make the corners of the polyhouse structure. Further more, they provide additional support to the structure and help to distribute the load evenly.
U-shaped aluminium profiles:
These profiles are used to make the base and top of the polyhouse structure. In addition, they provide a strong and stable foundation for the structure.
L-shaped aluminium profiles:
These profiles are used to make the edges of the polyhouse structure. Further more, they provide additional support and stability to the structure.
C-shaped aluminium profiles:
These profiles are used to make the door frames and windows in the polyhouse structure. Further more, they provide a strong and durable frame for the openings.
Overall, various aluminium profiles are available for use in polyhouse construction, and the choice of the profile will depend on the project’s specific requirements.
Choosing the best aluminium profiles for polyhouse construction:
Choosing the best aluminium profiles for polyhouse construction involves considering several factors. Here are some important factors to consider when selecting aluminium profiles for polyhouse construction:
- Strength and durability: Look for strong, durable aluminium profiles to withstand various weather conditions and loads.
- Corrosion resistance: Choose aluminium profiles that are highly resistant to corrosion and rust, as they will expose to moisture and humidity in the polyhouse environment.
- Customizability: Choose aluminium profiles that can customize to suit the specific design requirements of the polyhouse.
- Compatibility: Ensure that the aluminium profiles are compatible with the other components of the polyhouse, such as the covering material, connectors, and fasteners.
- Price: Consider the cost of the aluminium profiles, keeping in mind that higher quality and more durable profiles may be more expensive but can provide long-term cost savings.
- Supplier reputation: Look for a reputable supplier of aluminium profiles who can provide high-quality products and excellent customer service.
- Energy efficiency: Consider choosing aluminium profiles with thermal breaks or other features to improve energy efficiency and reduce heating and cooling costs.
In addition, choosing the best aluminium profiles for polyhouse construction involves balancing factors such as strength, durability, compatibility, and cost, to ensure that the polyhouse structure is stable, long-lasting, and meets the specific design requirements.
Installation and assembly of aluminium profiles in polyhouse construction:
Here are the general steps for the installation and assembly of aluminium profiles in polyhouse construction:
- Prepare the foundation: Before installing the aluminium profiles, the foundation for the polyhouse must prepare. This may involve digging trenches, pouring a concrete slab, or preparing a level surface.
- Determine the layout: The layout of the polyhouse must include the position of the door, windows, and other features. In addition, this will help to determine the required lengths and angles of the aluminium profiles.
Cut the profiles: Using a saw, cut the aluminium profiles to the required lengths and angles as per the layout.
- Connect the profiles: Use connectors, screws, or bolts to connect the aluminium profiles at the joints and corners, according to the design specifications.
- Install the base: Install the U-shaped aluminium profiles at the base of the polyhouse structure, using screws or bolts to secure them to the foundation.
- Assemble the frame: Assemble the frame of the polyhouse by connecting the aluminium profiles using the pre-determined layout and design.
Install the top and sides: Install the hollow aluminium profiles at the top and sides of the polyhouse structure, using screws or bolts to secure them to the frame.
Install the door and windows: Install the C-shaped aluminium profiles to create the frames for the door and windows, securing them to the structure using screws or bolts.
- Secure the structure: Ensure that the structure is secure to the foundation and the ground using appropriate anchoring mechanisms.
- Install the covering: Finally, install the covering material over the frame of the polyhouse, in addition, which may be a plastic film, polycarbonate sheet, or glass panels.
These are general steps for the installation and assembly of aluminium profiles in polyhouse construction. In addition, the specific steps may vary depending on the design, size, and complexity of the polyhouse structure. Following the manufacturer’s instructions and seeking professional assistance for the installation and assembly process.
Aluminium profiles are essential in constructing polyhouses or greenhouses. In addition, their strength, durability, and corrosion resistance make them ideal for creating a lightweight, easy-to-assemble structure that can withstand various weather conditions. Aluminium profiles can customize to suit specific design requirements, and their compatibility with other components, such as the covering material, connectors, and fasteners, make them a versatile choice for polyhouse construction.
When choosing aluminium profiles for polyhouse construction, further more, it is important to consider factors such as strength, durability, customizability, compatibility, price, and supplier reputation. By selecting high-quality aluminium profiles and following proper installation and assembly procedures, polyhouse structures that provide optimal plant growth conditions can last for many years.