Tag: what is polyhouse
A polyhouse, also known as polytunnel or tunnel house. Is any type of structure that provides protection from extreme heat and cold. As well as other extreme weather conditions such as wind and rain.
Polyhouses are often used as temporary housing. Or as permanent residences in locations. Where there is limited access to construction materials and contractors.
- Polyhouses are composed of durable materials such as polyethylene. Or vinyl plastic and can be used as either temporary or permanent structures. Depending on the need of the owner.
- A common use of polyhouses is to grow. Vegetables and fruits year-round in colder climates.
- The design of these structures allows the temperature inside to remain above freezing. During extreme cold spells and below 100 degrees Fahrenheit during hot summer months.
- A Polyhouse is a type of pre-built greenhouse. That uses plastic sheeting instead of glass to cover its frames.
- This thin material provides some insulation against heat and cold. While still letting in plenty of light to help grow vegetables and flowers all year long.
- A polyhouse can be mounted on your property. Or you can purchase one that comes with wheels. So that you can easily move it from place to place.
- These types of greenhouses are popular with people. Who live in cooler climates where it doesn’t get too hot during the summer. But often dips below freezing during the winter.
- Their versatility, combined with their speed of assembly and low cost. Make them an excellent investment for any property owner looking to improve his land.