Tag: Shade Net House design
Shade net house design is a protective sheet that uses light-diffusing technology to reduce temperatures up to 20 degrees in shaded areas.
It’s made from polyethylene fibres that are knitted together, creating a lightweight mesh that blocks sun rays while letting fresh air flow through.
Unlike canopies or gazebos, shade netting works on any size area. Installers will set up perimeter lines around your outdoor space using aluminium poles and stainless steel clamps, which are ideal for securing shade netting.
How do we help you with Shade Net House Design?
Shade net is a speciality product with numerous applications in agriculture.
- It is used for shading, frost protection, windbreaks and many other functions.
- Shade net can be custom made to fit your specific needs and location.
- With our design team working on your behalf, we can cut and assemble shade net into an array of shapes and sizes.
- From row covers that protect against frost damage and snow accumulation in early spring to tarps that provide shade cover for livestock during hot summer months.
- We offer a variety of different weave types designed for various uses depending on your requirements.
Another important advantage that makes shade net stand out from similar products is its lightweight material which makes it perfect for farmers who have limited space to store heavy plastic or plywood sheets.
The lightweight nature also makes it easy to install and remove when necessary saving you time and money in terms of installation costs.