Tag: polyhouse technology
Polyhouse technology go best for multiple purposes, all related to farming. Poly houses are multipurpose and proof helpful as temporary or permanent shelters.
When they serve as temporary shelters for animals such as poultry, pigs and others, then they serve as brooding houses.
They provide protection from the sun, wind and rain. They keep animals warm during cold weather. And shelter them from harsh winds during hot weather.
Polyhouse technology for better Farming
- Polyhouses can serve as a temporary shelter for plants and animals, and to protect plants and animals from harsh weather conditions.
- Polyhouses also help extend your growing season by providing warmer shelters for your seedlings.
- And most importantly, they allow you to use crops. Above all, they don’t do well in certain climates or soil conditions.
- For example, if your area is prone to late-spring frosts. Above all, you can grow crops early in an unheated hoop house.
- They provide protection from the sun, wind and rain. They keep animals warm during cold weather. And shelter them from harsh winds during hot weather.
Since polyhouses have been around for several years now. Many people have learned to take advantage of their advantages. By far, one of the biggest advantages is. Above all, That they extend your growing season and your growing time.
Since a Polyhouse helps retain heat from sun rays as well as from warm air currents produced by heating systems or electric lamps, it allows you to harvest crops during otherwise cold seasons.
Another important thing to remember about these structures. In addition, is that they allow you to harvest crops in any weather conditions as well as at night.