Tag: poly houses
Shriji Green Irrigation provides the best service for Poly Houses Farming, we help you to construct a perfect Polyhouse structure.
Houses made of polyester plastics are gaining popularity. The question that always arises in people’s minds about these houses is Will they last long or not?
To answer it, let us look at some reasons. Why you should consider buying houses made of polyester plastics.
- They aren’t expensive: Compared to concrete and other traditional building materials. A house built with a plastic polymer is much cheaper. You won’t have to worry about repainting them every year. Because they have been designed to withstand all types of weather. Including sun and rain for many years without chipping off.
Why to use Poly houses?
- The polycarbonate walling allows for maximum light transmittance.
- You can grow crops year-round in any climate.
- The flooring also allows up to 90% water vapour transportation.
- It creates an optimum growing environment in any climate.
- This revolutionary approach to farming makes it possible. Above all, to utilize millions of acres is currently classified as uncultivable.
- The combination of lightweight structures. And highly efficient walls provide ideal growing conditions.
Polyhouses are composed of durable materials such as polyethylene. Or vinyl plastic and can be used as either temporary or permanent structures. Depending on the need of the owner.
They can withstand heavy weight and strong storms. So they are mainly used for storing products.