Tag: Poly House Dhaga
Poly House Dhaga
Poly house dhaga is use for plant supporting, plant and trellising to connect to grow vegetable crop. tometo clip to joint poly house dhaga stand with clip and dhaga.
Trellising Supporting Rope is use in polyhouse, shade net house & open farm filed. it is use for crop support as like vegetable cucumber, capsicum, tometo to hang using with J Hook.
- Easy to use
- Compact design
- High strength
- UV Stabilise
- Long Durability
Plant supporting thread is a plant support system used in greenhouses and other industries, as well as for interior plantscaping to support heavy plants from falling over under their own weight.
This system offers many advantages over other methods of plant support, but it can be confusing to figure out which kind to use and how to properly set it up.
Choosing the Best Poly House Dhaga
Different types of threads and ropes are available for supporting plants
- Plastic Plant Thread
- Cotton Plant Thread
- Nylon Plant Thread
- Synthetic threads – Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethene (PE)
There are several different types of threads and ropes available for supporting plants, and you’ll need to choose one based on how much weight it can hold, as well as your own needs and preferences.
- For instance, plastic plant thread is very versatile and holds up well in many situations.
- However, it won’t last as long as cotton or nylon plant thread will.
- Synthetic threads such as polypropylene (PP) and polyethene (PE) work really well outdoors.
- They provide adequate support for almost any type of shrubs or tree.
- Never rot.
- Excellent to resist UV light.
- Their colours won’t fade over time.
On top of that, synthetic threads tend to be stronger than either cotton or nylon. In some cases though—such as when a plant needs delicate care—it may be best to go with natural fibres.
Although they break down faster, natural fibres actually enhance soil quality since they increase nitrogen levels and keep roots from matting together.
Natural-fiber plant supports also tend to have a nicer feel because most aren’t treated with toxic chemicals like synthetics often are.