Tag: poly agriculture
A polyhouse, also known as a portable cabin, portable poly agriculture housing unit. Or prefabricated building is a structure. That is built on-site within just a few days. After being transported from the manufacturing facility to its final destination.
Polyhouses, the temporary housing. Or as permanent residences in locations.
What is Poly Agriculture?
Commercial farmers use Greenhouses. For growing fruits, vegetables. In addition, other crops during their early stages. You may have also heard of high tunnels or hoop houses.
Which are similar in structure to greenhouses. Hoop houses provide frost protection in colder climates. And protection from insects when grown in warmer climates.
Benefits of poly agriculture
- The polycarbonate walling allows for maximum light transmittance.
- You can grow crops year-round in any climate.
- The flooring also allows up to 90% water vapour transportation.
- It creates an optimum growing environment in any climate.
- This revolutionary approach to farming makes it possible. Above all, to utilize millions of acres is currently classified as uncultivable.
- The combination of lightweight structures. And highly efficient walls provide ideal growing conditions.
- Poly Agriculture offers total sustainability. Further, from natural resources to construction materials.
- Entry-level models are perfect for small gardens. Or hobby farms with limited space.
- The larger models are better suited for full-time commercial use. In conclusion, by large corporate farms, agriculture companies, or universities.
- A wide variety of optional accessories makes them suitable. Further for any application where sunlight isn’t available on a regular basis.