Tag: Greenhouse film
A better solution to plastic sheeting is our durable greenhouse film poly house sheets. These sheets are extremely sturdy, nearly impossible to tear or puncture, and can withstand high winds without ripping or tearing.
These sheets are made from 3 layers of polyethylene film, which makes them incredibly durable in all sorts of weather conditions. Because they are UV-stabilized, they won’t become brittle or break apart in the sun like other forms of plastic sheeting do over time.
You Won’t Believe How Durable These Plastic Sheets Are
- This polyethylene plastic sheeting is waterproof, UV resistant, and will last a lifetime.
- It’s also resilient enough to withstand deep scratches from regular use.
- This means it’ll protect your plants year after year. The price can’t be beaten, either:
- It’s a fraction of what you would spend on other greenhouse film.
- Poly sheets are also easy to install with zip ties or elastic cords, so they won’t snap in strong winds or heavy snow loads.
If you live in any of the many climates where winters are harsh, chances are you have experienced the deleterious effects of wind, rain, ice and snow on your home.
Even if you do not live in an area where winter conditions are particularly severe, there are still numerous other reasons why you might want to consider investing in plastic sheeting for your home or business.