Tag: Greenhouse Curtain Clamp
The polyclamps for use in Greenhouse Curtain Clamp come in many different sizes. In addition but it’s important to choose them wisely.
When you buy your curtains it’s worth thinking about how you will put them up. Further and what clamps you might need before you go ahead and order your curtains.
You can install curtain clamps yourself, saving money and time on contractor fees.
Follow these steps to install Greenhouse curtain clamp:
- Set up a wood or metal workbench in an outdoor area. In addition where you can get enough room to install the clamps.
- Use one workbench for each rack that you plan to install.
- Place one end of a rod into a metal vice on one end of your workbench. Above all At about waist height or slightly above.
- Layout your base plate by snapping it onto a post or wall mount nearby.
- Choose an appropriate location for mounting – you want to have access to water nearby, but you also don’t want to be too close to an area where snow is. Or Leaves can easily build up on top of them over time.
- Drill holes into your base plate through each hole. On each clamp as shown in one line below.
- Drill holes at each end of your PVC pipe piece. (the amount you drill will depend on what type of fastener you plan to use for each end).
Make sure that when you’re finished. Each hole in one end fits over one fitting/bolt at that same location. On another section of pipe.
While they are easy to install, it’s important to get them right. These are among your most vital pieces of hardware. In your greenhouse so take care in planning. And installing your curtain clamps correctly.