Tag: Green Shade Net price
Green Shade net price, also known as bird netting or anti-bird netting, is a type of mesh fabric designed to prevent birds from flying into trees and getting tangled in tree branches.
It’s a very effective way to protect your fruit-bearing plants from hungry birds. Other names for shade netting include bird control mesh and bird control mesh fabric.
Benefits of using Green Shade Net Price
- Shade Netting protects trees include keeping trees healthier, cooler and more productive.
- Trees can withstand higher temperatures better when protected from sunburn.
- The best time to shade a tree is early in its life before it develops a thick canopy of leaves. Which inhibits water absorption and interferes with photosynthesis.
Things to Remember while using Shade Net
- After planting young trees, wait at least four years before planting anything else near them.
- Keep young trees shaded for 15 years after planting; don’t plant another crop underneath for at least eight years.
- protect your fruit trees with netting in an area that doesn’t receive much wind.
Due to our unique position in the market, we are able to offer highly competitive rates on all of our shade net products. In fact, we offer a low price guarantee on all of our shade net products. If you find a lower price from one of our competitors, we will beat it by 10%.