Tag: GI pipes for polyhouse
GI pipes for polyhouse are great additions to any garden or landscaping project because they can help you grow your own fresh produce, fruits, and vegetables all year long.
When choosing what kind of gi pipes for polyhouse system to use, there are lots of things to consider. But the pipes are one part of the project that’s pretty simple to get right thanks to our tips below. By following these steps, you’ll ensure that your greenhouse is the best it can be!
Why to use GI pipes?
- One of the most important things you can do in a greenhouse is to get it warm and retain heat.
- A greenhouse loses heat through its walls, roof, floor and even windows.
- The more heat that escapes from your greenhouse, or grows area. Through these four avenues, the more money you’ll spend running electric heating elements or propane burners.
- There are two ways to prevent heat loss through your greenhouse’s enclosure—insulate it well, or create an air buffer between outside air and inside air with controlled ventilation.
Let’s look at each option further.
- One way to insulate your greenhouses is with roll insulation on all exterior walls. Roll insulation isn’t very expensive when compared with other insulation materials. But it can be difficult to install effectively on some building types if they don’t have square corners.
- Another option is fiberglass board insulation. While more expensive than rolls, fiberglass boards are easier to work with and can provide better results overall in most circumstances. As long as they’re installed properly by a professional.