Tag: Coco peat powder
Coco peat powder composting is increasingly becoming popular as an alternative to traditional composting and vermi composting (worm composting).
As the name suggests, coco peat powder uses organic waste and turns it into something. It also takes up less space than traditional compost, which makes it suitable if you live in a flat or lack large amounts of storage space.
Why use coco peat?
- Coir, also known as coco peat, is an excellent alternative to traditional potting soils.
- Coir tends to hold more moisture than peat moss while still allowing good drainage.
- It’s also very easy to work with.
Once composted, coir can be used just like any other growing medium. Either on its own or mixed with other types of soil.
Advantages of Using Coco Peat
Coco Peat can help alleviate many of those issues, as well as any other potential problems. There are several advantages to using coco peat over traditional growing mediums.
- For one, it can retain moisture. Without becoming boggy or damp, which results in healthy roots and stems.
- The plant will also experience healthier photosynthesis because of less stress on its roots.
- The concentration of nutrients within coco peat is also better than average.
- This means your plants will be able to grow faster and healthier than ever before.
Although there are other types of peat. Shriji Green Peat is one of the best quality coco peats available on the market.
Made from Coconut husk, our brand of Coco Peat. Can absorb up to 25 times its weight in water without becoming soggy. When grown with plants, our product helps them grow faster by improving soil aeration as well as enhancing root growth.